An experienced software engineer passionate about contributing to crafting the best software products, be hands-on in developing novel solutions with research and development. Played various roles in technical teams such as Solution Architect, Senior software / Cloud engineer, Tech team lead. Passionate for trying out new technologies. Keen to follow engineering best practices.
Completed a rigorous BSc (Hons.) program in Computer Science at SLIIT and acquired a comprehensive understanding of computer science principles, programming languages, data structures, algorithms, and software engineering.
Engaged in collaborative projects, enhancing teamwork and problem-solving skills, actively pursued knowledge of emerging technologies and industry trends through workshops and seminars.
HCF is the Australia’s Largest Not-for-Profit Health Fund. They are the Winner of the Canstar Outstanding Value Health Insurance Award for Seven Straight Years.
- Developed and added enhancements to microservices deployed on Heroku and API suite integrating Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce.
- Identified performance bottlenecks, improved codebases, and addressed technical debts.
- Implemented engineering best practices and established a proper CI/CD mechanism.
Palo IT is a global innovation consultancy firm working with the latest technologies to help organizations embrace change. Palo IT values Best of design thinking, Agile development methodologies with DevOPs culture to help their client to run their digital transformation effectively and efficiently.
- Designed and developed solutions and application features, while conducting code reviews.
- Provided support in implementing IoT-based proof-of-concept solutions as research projects.
Electrify is a Singapore-based peer-to-peer green-energy energy trading company dedicated to solving tough challenges in decentralized energy distribution for the next generation with innovative solutions.
- Designed and developed microservices, overseeing peer code reviews.
- Developed solution architectures and integration architectures with a focus on scalability, security, risks, costs, and benefits.
- Implemented automation, CI/CD strategies, build systems, artifact repositories, and infrastructure as code, while adhering to engineering best practices.
Lexro is an IT consulting firm that offers expert assistance with clients’ technical innovations.
- Enhanced solution architectures to facilitate the migration of the client’s existing products to scalable and flexible solutions, effectively addressing business needs.
- Successfully migrated server-based solutions to Kubernetes clusters, containerizing and optimizing them for improved performance.
- Introduced a DevOps culture, incorporating infrastructure as code, build pipelines, and robust monitoring and alerting mechanisms.
Pearson is an international FTSE 100 company that is the world’s leading provider of online learning systems and learning content offerings. Worked for MathXL team, which is Pearson’s most significant and highest revenue generation product, providing a whole package of online learning solutions to universities and individuals. The platform has 6.5 million users based, with an average of 1.4 million active users on peak usage durations.
- Designed and developed full-stack solutions using appropriate technology stacks in collaboration with onshore and offshore team members.
- Implemented build automation for continuous integration and deployment, code quality reporting, and branching strategies.
- Improved current-gen solutions by removing deprecated libraries and addressing technical debts.
- Contributed as a member of the Engineering Best Practices Team (EBP) to promote coding ethics and industry standards.
Mobile App Mart is a UK London-based software Development Company that uses Mobile Development technologies and ASP.NET MVC/Web API-related .NET technologies as core technologies.
- Addressed tech debts and improved the codebase by removing legacy technologies while enforcing coding standards.
- Provided technical consultancy to the development team for functionality changes and requirement refinement, selecting appropriate technology stacks based on client requirements.
- Developed core modules, service layer modules, and front ends with new functionalities.
- Conducted research and developed proof-of-concept solutions to refine business requirements by understanding stakeholders’ interests.
Navantis is a Canadian-based IT solution provider for all Microsoft enterprise solution needs. Which is an award-winning IT Solution provider of premium high-value IT solutions and services and delivering exceptional customer service and high-performing business solutions through the precision use of Microsoft technology with offices in North America and South Asia.
- Developed full-stack solutions collaboratively with onshore and offshore team members and conducted peer code reviews.
- Analyzed client requirements, estimated development efforts, and designed and implemented solutions utilizing available APIs.
- Conducted research and created proof-of-concept solutions to enhance business requirements, aligning with stakeholders’ interests.
I have successfully worked with the following technology stacks throughout my career.
Following are my achievements during my career.